4 Port SVGA Splitter (350MHz) (1 In 4 Out)
4 way video splitter designed for desktop use, supplied in a durable, compact, metal housing. No additional hardware than cables and monitors are required and no software needed.
The 4 way video splitter, broadcasts and boosts one VGA signal source for four VGA monitors respectively. There is no software or interface card to install. Just connect the cables, power up the system and you are ready to have duplicated VGA images for multiple monitors with excellent quality. Superb high bandwidth circuit enables high-resolution VGA signal of 350Mhz to be displayed on multiple monitors.
The splitter can be used in a number of applications, including presentations, exhibitions, trade shows, demonstrations, monitor testing, business meetings, classroom situations.
One piece of HDB15 male-to-female cable is required to connect from the Video Splitter Input to a computer's VGA output. Multiple monitors should be connected to the Video Splitter's output ports as shown in the picture above.
- Duplicate one VGA input to multiple VGA outputs
- Effective transmission distance: 65M (210ft)*
- Automatic power-save when VGA input is lost
- Applicable to VGA, SVGA and multi-sync monitors
- Cascaded operation for increased VGA outputs
- Crisp clear VGA images
- Number of VGA outputs: 4
- Signal bandwidth: 350Mhz
- Signal type: VGA, SVGA, Multi-sync
- LED: POWER (green) x 1, ACTIVE (amber) x 1
- Cable length: 65M (210ft) Max.
- Connector - Input: HD15 male x 1 & Output: HD15 female x 4
- Power consumption: AC 9V, 200mA, normal operation 10mA, power-save mode
- Enclosure: Metal
- Weight: 428g
- Dimension (mm): 20 x 85 x 180
Please note: Cables NOT included