CAT8 patch leads are designed, manufactured and tested in accordance with the ISO and TIA standards for Cat 8.
Ideal for installation in areas that require high data transfer speeds exceeding 40Gbps.
- 1 Metre in Length
- RJ45 plug
- Housing material: PC, UL 94V-2, transparent black colour
- Contact material: Nickel plated phosphor bronze
- Contact finish: 50µ”/1.27µm gold plated on the surface contact area
- Shield: Copper with nickel plated
- PCB: UL 94V-0
- The structure complies with the IEC60603-7 requirement
- Strain relief: PC, UL 94V-2, yellow colour (RAL1021)
- Cable Jacket: LSZH
- Conductor: 24 AWG/0.51mm stranded copper
- Shield: Aluminium foil on each pair, tinned copper clad with steel braid