A 10 - gang socket extension is a very useful addition wherever extra socket outlets are required in a hurry.
A pillar type unit, the extension has 2.0m of power lead which is securely held in the base when not in use or in storage. With a wide base for stability, the socket outlets are angled for ease of access and there is a top mounted lamp indicator. The total rated load is 13 amps at 240V.
- Fully approved and compliant
- Fully wired and fitted with an approved 13a re-wireable plug
- Neon indicator
- Two banks of 5 sockets, back to back mounted vertically
- Incorporates thermal fusing
- Metal oxide semiconductors absorb unwanted energy
- Voltage rating: 240v ac
- Max current rating: 13 Amp
- Mains lead length: 2.0m
- Surge Protection: 3 way protection ln/le/ne (Protection 430v @ 1ma, response time <25ns, max surge handling: 1 surge 6500a, 2 surge 4000a)
- Approvals: BS1363
- Colour: White
Note: Combined Amps must not exceed 13 amps.