Active USB2.0 Extension Cable, 5M
A 5 metre USB 2.0 active booster extension cable which extends the cable length of a USB device by an additional 5 meters. It is possible to attach up to 5 USB Repeater cables for a total maximum length for USB of 25 meters. Fully compliant with USB 2.
The USB 2.0 Active Repeater Cable is not a passive extension cable. It can be cascaded (up to 5 times) to extend to a total length of up to 25 Metres between your USB device and your computer. It regenerates the USB signal for maximum performance over extended distances up to a maximum transfer rate of 480 Mbps.
- Data Transfer Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps
- Downstream Connector USB Type A Female
- Upstream Connector USB Type A Male
- Cable Length 5 Metres
- Maximum Units Cascaded 5 Units
- Hot-Swap / Plug and Play function
- No driver needed for Windows ME/2000/XP
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus Specification
- Revision 2.0 (Data Rate 1.5/12/480 Mbps)
- Desktop or Notebook computer with USB Port
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 & MAC OS X
Please note: Although it is possible to use multiple Repeater Cables in a row (up to 5, since each cable replaces a series hub), users should check that adding the cables do not affect the operation of the USB device.
If you have an enquiry please contact a member of our sales team on 01908371909 or email@example.com.