The HDMI HDBaseT Extender enables an HDMI display to be located up to 70 metres away from the source device. It can conveniently be extended using only one Cat5e / 6 / 6a / 7 cable, which is cost-effective.
It not only supports HDMI (3D, Deep Colour) but also Ultra HD (4k x 2k) and is HDCP compatible. It is perfect for the meeting room, home theater or any installation that needs long distance transmission and superior video quality.
Long distance transmission - up to 70 metres
- Using Cat5e / Cat6
- 60m for up to 1080P @ 60Hz 36bpp
- 35m for 1080p @ 60Hz 48bpp 1080P @ 60Hz 3D 4kx2k @ 30Hz
- Using Cat6a / Cat7
- 70m for up to 1080P @ 60Hz 36bpp
- 40m for 1080P @ 60Hz 48bpp 1080P @ 60Hz 3D 4kx2k @ 30Hz
- Extends the distance between HDMI source and HDMI display
- Implements HDBaseT extension technology using only one Cat 5e / 6 / 6a / 7 cable to connect the transmitter and receiver
- HDMI (3D, Deep Colour, 4kx2k); HDCP Compatible
- Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
- Supports resolutions of up to Ultra HD 4kx2k and 1080p Full HD
- Supports up to 340MHz bandwidth for high performance video
- Signaling rates up to 3.4 Gbits
- Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
- Built-in 8KV / 15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15 KV)
- Support 20-60kHz wide frequency devices and Bi-directional IR transmission.
- Power consumption: TX: <3.5W; RX <6W
- Product dimension: 98.5(L)*96.5(W)*23(H) mm