- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
- We strive to ensure that all of our orders are dispatched promptly and arrive with you as soon as possible. To help us achieve this, we use a number of carriers including Royal Mail, Interlink Express and UPS.
- What delivery options are available? When you place your order, you can choose your delivery method. We offer the following delivery options - Royal Mail (allow 2-3 days), next day courier, pre noon next day courier, pre 9 am next day courier and if required a saturday morning delivery.
- When can I expect my order? On the day of dispatch, you will receive a shipment notification email. The amount of time that your order takes to get to you will depend upon the delivery method chosen when placing your order. The estimated delivery times are shown for each option.
Can I change my delivery address? When placing your order you can select a different delivery address to the billing/invoice address. It is possible for your delivery address to be amended prior to dispatch, please contact our sales team.
My order has not arrived? If we are aware of any delivery problems, we contact our customers accordingly. If your order has not arrived in the expected time, please contact us and we will track your order and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- We hope that you enjoy browsing our website, safe in the knowledge that we are committed to protecting your privacy and knowing that your privacy is of the highest importance to us.
When you make a purchase on our website, we collect certain personal information for your order (for example: your name, email address, payment address and details). All such information is held securely, complying with Data Protection and legislation, and treated a fully confidential.
- SSL Certification
- We have secured our website with an Extended Validation SSL Certificate, with 256-bit encryption, which enforces 2048-bit CSR encryption for higher security, and is recognised by 99.9% of browsers. When you visit an SSL-protected page on our website, your browser bar displays a padlock and the https:// prefix in the URL address. Our Extended Validation SSL displays a green browser bar as well, giving our users the green light.
- We do not release your details to any outside company for any mailing or marketing purposes.
In order to process your order efficiently, reputable third-party banking (including WorldPay and PayPal) handle our payment processing and distribution companies handle our shipments. All companies are obliged to keep your details private.
- Banner Adverts
- We also use banner advertising on other websites to present you with products that may be of interest to your based on our browsing history.
- Our cookies do not store sensitive information; they simply hold help with your browsing and shopping experience. Should you wish to restrict, block or delete certain cookies, you can use your browser to do this. As each browser is different, you will find more information under your browsers ‘help’ section. Please note that by disabling future or deleting cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you can notify us by email to sales©euronetwork•co•uk before we have dispatched the goods to you.
If you have already received your goods, they can be returned within 14 day of receipt for a refund of the cost of the goods, upon receipt of the goods we will issue your refund. Please contact customer services with the following information to arrange your return – your web order number, a contact telephone number and reason for return. You will be provided you with a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) number to be displayed on your returned order.
Please note: There are some circumstances where we may not be able to offer a refund: in the event that the product has been used,, where the packaging has been unsealed or to any products that we have made or customised specifically for you. (This information can also be found under section 4 of our Website Terms and Conditions)
We want to make sure that you are always happy with your product. In the unlikely event of any damage or fault with your new product, we will deal with this immediately. Please contact our customer service team.
- To place your order online, select the items you would like to order and add them to your shopping cart by clicking the “Add to Cart” button. At the top of the page, you will find a cart summary. You can review by clicking on “My Cart” or can check out by clicking “Checkout. The checkout process with guide you through completing your details including invoice and delivery address, contact details, your delivery and payment method. Once you have completed your order, a confirmation will be displayed on the screen and a confirmation email containing your order details will be sent.
- To order offline, purchases can be made by contacting our sales team by telephone, email or fax.
- We accept a number of payment methods, including credit and debit card, PayPal, bank transfe and trade credit accounts. Without a credit account, credit / debit cards and PayPal are the fastest methods of payment and orders are processed immediately. If you choose to pay by bank transfer your order cannot be dispatched until the payment has cleared. Our online card transactions are process by RBS Worldpay and are captured on their secure servers. RBS Worldpay ‘s processing supports internationally recognized security checks, Card Verification Value (CVV2), Address Verification Service (AVS) and Cardholder authentication (Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode).
- We regularly offer promotions to our customers. These can be found on our special offers page or e-coupons will be emailed in our newsletter. To ensure you do not miss out on these offers, please subscribe to our Newsletter.
- Current and previous orders that have been placed online can be viewed by logging in to your online account.
- Changes to your online account information can be made by logging into your account. Should you hold a trade account or credit account with us, please contact our sales team to advise of any account changes.