The Euro converter plug is an adaptor which converts a European plug to a UK 3 pin plug. The ECP adapter plug has a hinged lid, secured with a screw, external fuse access, and no loose parts, ideal for converting European products that have a 2 pin euro plug to a 3 pin UK plug.
- ECP Euro to UK plug converter
- White 5 amp
- Voltage: 240V 50Hz, Load: 600W (max.) 45g
- Used in lighting, hair and beauty products such as hair straighteners and GHD products, other electrical products equipped with Euro 2 pin plugs.
- Approved to BS5733, BS1363, Product complies with current RoHS standards.
View a 'Converter Plug How to Video Guide' by clicking into the Downloads tab.
1. Insert the VDE Plug into the ECP Conversion plug.
2. Close lid
3. Tighten retaining screw
4. Now the ECP is ready for use.
NOTE: If the cover does not close fully, this may mean that the VDE Plug has not been correctly fitted, check, and rectify before use.