The NTE5 5A is the standard method for terminating 2 wire copper lines using BT style connectivity. It features a removable customer connection Unit that provides a clear demarcation between network operators and customers wiring.
- Includes surge protection
- Standard line test and ringing components provided
- 3 Way IDC connector for customers wiring and 2 way IDC connection of incoming network operators wiring
- Can be surface mounted (with back box) or flush mounted
- Will accept other plugs in front covers such as the new ADSL faceplate (ideal for Hi Speed Video streaming and internet TV)
- Customer installation of Master sockets may be regulated depending upon the service provider.