SVGA over CAT5E Extenders can be used up to a maximum distance of 150 Mtrs (492ft) away, and support resolution up to 1024 x 768. It has a built in noise suppression circuit, which eliminates signal loss for superb SVGA quality.
- Supports a maximum distance of 150 Mtrs (492ft)
- SVGA resolution up to 1024x768
- Ultra Compact, LED Power and Activity indicators
- Compatible with CAT5, CAT5E and CAT 6 UTP Cables
- Gain control on Remote Unit
- The Local Unit duplicates the input signal for local use (2 monitors) and transmits the SVGA signal to a Remote Unit, when the signal is received by the Remote Unit, via CAT5E connector the Remote Unit broadcasts the signal to two SVGA outputs.
- The Remote Unit recieves the signal. A convenient Gain (equalisation) control selector on the Remote Unit is designed for optimum signal clarity according to the length of the CAT5E cable used.
- Local Unit
- Remote Unit
- Power Supplies for each Unit
- User manual
- 2 Sets of 4 Rubber Feet