SVGA Extender Over Cat5e
An SVGA extender which carries the video signal over Cat5/5e/6 cable. This extender carries the video signal only, over a maximum distance of 150 meters.
This SVGA over CAT5E Extenders can be used up to a maximum distance of 150 Mtrs (492ft) away, and support resolution up to 1024 x 768. It has a built in noise suppression circuit, which eliminates signal loss for superb SVGA quality. As they can be used with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) CAT5E cable, they provide a cost effective way to extend your Video signal (depending on model) by using CAT5E.
- The Local Unit duplicates the input signal for local use (2 monitors) and transmits the SVGA signal to a Remote Unit, when the signal is received by the Remote Unit, via CAT5E connector the Remote Unit broadcasts the signal to two SVGA outputs.
- The Remote Unit recieves the signal. A convenient Gain (equalisation) control selector on the Remote Unit is designed for optimum signal clarity according to the length of the CAT5E cable used.
- Both units are supplied in the box
- Supports SVGA (SVGA Model)
- Supports a maximum distance of 150 Mtrs (492ft)
- SVGA resolution up to 1024x768
- Ultra Compact
- Compatible with CAT5, CAT5E and CAT 6 UTP Cables
- LED Power and Activity indicators
- Gain control on Remote Unit
- Local and Remote units support two VGA outputs. (SVGA Model)
- Local Unit
- Remote Unit
- Power Supplies for each Unit
- User manual
- 2 Sets of 4 Rubber Feet