USB Type-C, often referred to as USB-C, is fast becoming the standard connector for moving data and power between devices. Similarly to Apple’s reversible Lightening plugs, USB-C can be can be plugged in either way – up or down - removing frustrations of earlier USB versions.
The USB-C is designed to be a universal connector format not just as a new generation of USB devices, but as conduit for other signals, such as, HDMI, DisplayPort and more. As USB-C continues to evolve toward faster data transfers and push more power to devices, it is changing how we work with our devices - in the office, in education facilities, on the road and at home.
Our USB-C extension cable solutions allow you to easily add a USB-C female connection into your cabling.
PANEL MOUNT CABLES
Easily add a USB-C connection in your own OEM products using our USB-C panel-mount extension cable.
Extend your USB-C cabling using our USB-C euro module insert, designed to sit along side other AV connections in a modular setup.
USB-C WALL PLATE
Tidy up your USB-C cabling and extend your connection using this new AV wall plate.
- Mountable USB-C female connector
- Reversible USB-C connector
- Nickel plated connectors with gold plated contacts
- Shielded cable to minimise EMI/RFI (Electromagnetic Interference / Radio Frequency Interference)
- USB3.1 up to speeds of 10G at 1m version (subject to length, 5G @2m and 3m) *
- 1 x Panel Mount USB Type C female connector
- 1 x USB Type-C male connector
- USB3.1, supporting up to speeds of 10G at 1m, the longer lengths support speeds of 5G (subject to length, 10G @1m and 5G @2m and 3m) *
- Backwards compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- Supports transmission rates of 3A
- Shielding: Shielded with Aluminum / Mylar Foir Wrap and Braid
- Wire gauge: 30AWG, 32AWG, 22AWG
- VW-1 rated wire
- 4/40 UNC mounting screws (supplied)
USB-C Panel Mount Connector Dimensions:
- Width: 27.5mm
- Depth: 32mm
- Height: 7.5mm
- Tolerance: 0.5mm +/-
Cable - Electric Characters:
- Voltage rating: 30V
- Temperature rating: 80℃
- Spark test: AC- 1500V/In the air
- Dielectric strength: AC-500V/1 sec MIN 5 (Fully accepted (rejected (g / J g)
- Insulation resistance: FOAM-PE-SKIN/HDPE/TPEE DC-500V 100MΩ.KM MIN.at 20℃
- Conductor resistance. 30AWG-381 32AWG-595 Ω/KM MAX at 20℃，22AWG-59.4 Ω/KM MAX at 20℃
Cable - Physical Characters:
- Tensile strength test are before aging:
- JACKET:1500PSI min Aged:70% min
- 2. Elongation before aging:
- JACKET:100% min Aged:65% min
* Notes: Performance - Like with all cabling installs, the length and quality of all cables in the cable run can have impact on the overall performance. Like all USB-C cables, this cable will work in some Thunderbolt 3 setups, but with significantly reduced performance compared to a dedicated Thunderbolt cable.