USB 2 Port Share Switch (USB1.1)
A USB1.1 2 port share switch. This switch allows two PCs to share one USB Printer or Device. It is compliant with the USB 1.1 specification.
A USB share switche designed to share a USB Printer between 2 PC's. Primarily used for printer sharing, these intelligent switches can also be used to connect up to 128 different USB devices.This switch has 2 USB type B connectors and 1 USB type A connector.
- 2 PC’s share a USB printer or other USB DeviceUses Type A-B cables
- Works with Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Compliant with USB 1.1 Specification
- Supports UHCI and OHCI USB Interface
- Supports USB self power for more USB Hub expansion
- Auto printer mode supports First Come First Serve
- Easy to share other USB devices