USB1.1 to PS/2 Adaptor
A USB to PS/2 adaptor which can be used on desktop or laptop systems, and allows users to connect a PS/2 mouse and / or keyboard to any unused USB port, enabling other devices to occupy the existing PS/2 port(s). Lightweight and easy to use.
- 36cm in length
- Gold contacts
- Nickel connectors
- Supports UHCI (Universal Host Controller Interface) and OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface)
- Compliant with USB 1.1 and 1.0 specifications
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse and compatible
- Compatible for use with KVM switches
- Easy to install, no software needed
- No power adaptor needed
- 1.5 Mbps transfer rate
- One Free USB Port
- Any of the Following Operating Systems: Windows 98/SE, Millennium Edition, 2000, XP, Netware 4.11 / 5.0, HP Unix ,Linux, MAC OS 8.6 or Higher and Sun Microsystems
This product is compatible for use with KVM switches, PCs, MACs, Sun Microsystems and a vast range of Operating Systems.