Quickfit European to UK Converter Plug. (CP1)
Out Of Stock: ETA 23/10/2020
To place backorders please call 01908371909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
European VDE converter plug adpats a 2 pin euro plug to a 3 pin UK. Safe and reliable (BS1362 approved) connection first time and every time, save time and effort on assembly, simply slide in and fully tighten the screw.
- CP1 Converter Plug
- Voltage: 240V 50Hz, Load: 2250W (max.) Standard Screw
- 3 Amp fused
- Fully approved by BSI to all relevant standards, Product complies with current RoHS standards.
View a 'Converter Plug How to Video Guide' by clicking into the Downloads tab.
1. Insert CEE7 plug into the CP1 Europlug as shown in the images below
2. Tighten retaining screws
3. TEST: Grip the CP1 and pull the VDE cordset to ensure fully secure, if not
then increase the torque setting and further tighten. Re-test.
4. Now the CP1 is ready for use.
NOTE: Cover is non-removable; the screw does not release the cover.